11/23/08

November Birthdays






Friday the 21st we celebrated the November family birthdays with a trip to the Museum of Ancient life at Thanksgiving point. We were celebrating Travis, Melissa, Conner, & Braeden's birthdays. With our extended Kendell family growing more each year there are very few months that do not have multiple birthdays. Believe it or not I had never been to the museum before and I was so impressed. The little I was able to see was fantastic. I say little because their is no standing still or taking your time when it comes to my two monkeys. The saying," It takes a village", is deffinately true for us. It takes 10 adults just to keep track of and manage them. The prominant saying at any family function is," Hannah come here. Hannah dont touch. Dont crawl under that. And of course," Who has Hannah?" Lately that goes for Ben as well. We hadnt been in the museum 5 minutes before Hannah crawled under a fence and was touching a "dont touch" display! Brice and I decided that we need to go back for a date night. Hannah and Ben had a wonderful time with their cousins. They played in the sand and loved digging for fossils. If you havent been you should.

No comments: