12/11/08

Just what I needed


This year we are going to Michigan for Christmas to visit Brice's family and though I knew I wanted the convenience of the double for the airport, I didn't want to take my nice $$$$ one in case something should happen to it. So needless to say, I'm delighted with today's purchase and feel geared up for our trip.Hurray for my new double stroller! Who is the smarty pants who thought of this great gadget? They are called stroller connectors by "Prince Lionheart" ( so regal). Just 3 little clips that turn any 2 umbrella strollers into an instant double stroller. And It was only $10 bucks. Here we come!

2 comments:

Perry's said...

Such a great idea! I learned my lesson the hard way by taking my expensive stroller with Megan. Needless to say, we got a new one for Abigail and now also have a travel stroller.

Zach and Codi said...

Smartypants here....you rang?`