1/1/09

Hairy much?!






I decided to start the New Year off with new haircut's for the kids! As you can see in the previous post, Ben was in great need of a trim and Hannah's hair was 1/2 way down her back so out came the scissors and with Daddy's help and "Horton hears a who" we were able to get it all done without too much trouble. I cut 4 inches off Hannah's hair and with it all her "baby curls". It kind of makes me a little sad. I loved her little ringlets and now all semblances of "my baby girl" are gone and I am left with a very sassy almost 3 year old. The funny thing is, the more times I cut Ben's the curlier the bottom gets where Hannah's gets straight. Go figure? I do have to share one funny story. Last night for New Years Eve we went to my brother Travis's house. While we were there I put Ben's hair up so he could see better. Later that night, my 3 year old nephew came up to his mom and said," Why his hair like that?" After we explained why he said," I don't want my hair like that?" Priceless!

No comments: