12/15/09

Halloween 2009

Yeah for Halloween! This year because of Ben's love of watching Peter Pan and Hannah's love of Tinkerbell, we decided to do a family Peter Pan theme. If you haven't already guessed Brice was Captain Hook and I was Wendy. (Unfortunately due to $ constraints you will have to picture Brice with long curly hair. And there is no picture of my beautiful Wendy dress. It was blue.)

Early in the evening we went to our ward's Trunk or Treat and had a great time. My animated witches head was quite the "Hit" with the crowd.


We ended the evening by inviting ourselves to my brother Cameron's house for his birthday and had a great time hanging out with them and eating some great Chili. It was the first year in a while that cameron or I have not decorated my parents house. Next year Im hoping to be able to show you some great decor pics!

No comments: