8/19/10

Progress

Now that all the repairs are finished ( cross your fingers ) Ive been able to get a little more done on the house. So here is just a few little photos.

My lovely new main bathroom. I love my new floor tile!

Downstairs Bathroom
New light, mirror, faucet, paint job on walls and cabinets, new vinyl floor tiles , shower curtain and window valance = under $100!
(Photography artwork by Gygi Koster)


The office paint job in progress. Its hard to get a crisp line on textured walls!


The new back yard.


My new hair dryer and ironing board organizers. I love organization! Im such a nerd for posting these!

3 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

Looking good!! Can't wait to see it when we come out!

Stephanie said...

Wow, you are an amazing decorator, your rooms look beautiful. I'm really into organizational do-dads for my house as well, we can be nerds together.

Kelli Proctor said...

you are so not a nerd! You are the coolest! I love it when people post their ideas, so that I can have ideas too! YOu guys are amazing and the house is looking so fantastic!