5/10/12

When Mom's Away

 A few weekends ago, I was able to take a wonderful  trip to Los Angeles to spend some time with my friend Kelly and celebrate her birthday with her. I had a great, relaxing time that was sorely needed. Unfortunately I dont have any pics... forgot to bring my camera. Ben cried the whole way taking me to the airport but quickly got over it when Daddy took them to a McDonalds for dinner.They had a wonderful weekend with Dad and Mommy had a wonderful weekend just being "Kim".

  
This is the kind of fun stuff you get to do with Daddy when Mommy is away for the day.
 Ben channeling his inner Bono

Every once and a while Ill go to grab the camera to take some pictures and find that it's been " Kid Cam'd "
Here is just a few of around 50 I found today. The posed pictures are probably by Hannah with Ben taking the close ups. Just a guess though.

 








No comments: