11/24/11

Pies & Pinterst

I just had to post some pictures of the Homemade pies I made for todays Thanksgiving feast. Don't they look delicious?! (cross fingers they taste as good as they look.) I found all the recipes on pinterst. Go here to see my board.

The first one is a Pumpkin Chiffon gingersnap and the second is a Banana Cream.


You can find the recipe here.

You can find the recipe here.

Last of all we made some semi-homemade pumpkin pancakes for breakfast and they were wonderful. Instead of making the batter from scratch, I took the flour measurement and used the just add water pancake mix and added the pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger and enough water to make a nice consistency. They were fluffy, light and amazing!
For the recipe go here.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: