9/22/09

The Best Parents EVER!






So, all of you who know my parents know that they are fabulous! It pretty much goes without saying. Last week I had a terrible night with Hannah! An after midnight tantrum had really gotten to me and I was feeling terrible and frustrated and completely overwhelmed! So, of course I had to call my parents for some 1am advise and reassurance (yep, 1 o-clock in the morning). Not only did they answer and soothe and help but the next day I received this wonderful surprise. It made my cry again but for completely different reason! Thank you Mom & Dad for always being there for me. For advise, love, and a shoulder to cry on. I can only hope & strive to be as good a parent as you have been and are to me. I love you dearly!
And thanks for keeping the kids happy and busy with balloons!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you have your parents to help. It is a comfort to have their experience to rely on. Of course the thoughtful gifts are a bonus.