9/4/09

Sweet Deals


I got these little cuties for only $2.99 each. (Brice hates them but I love them!)


This beautiful wool coat for Hannah was only $3.50.


I got all these items for Ben for $1.99 or less. I bought him 13 items in all for $33.00!!

How I love Saver's thrift store! Now that they have recently reorganized their store it's almost impossible not to find great stuff at good deals. I used to favor DI but it takes forever to sift through their round racks, and their prices seem to keep getting higher. I did find a few great items at DI this week - a bannana republic wrap dress for $10.(I had to take it in a little), and a car mat for Ben in perfect condition for $5. Even if I had all the money in the world I bet Id still thrift shop!

1 comment:

the fowlers said...

You seriously inspire me!
I miss DI and Savers. Goodwill and Salvation Army are just not as great. We do have a lot more flea markets and junk stores out here, though. I really need to get out and find some deals.