9/4/09

A little more craftiness


The single branch bird mobile's now on sale at Soel.

I got this pattern off Etsy & had to make them. I think Ill make a few more versions.


What do you do with tiny fabric remnants. Make a mini Owl mobile. Now on sale at Soel

My brother Jeremy is getting married this month and we had a "kitchen" bridal shower for Lindsey. Her favorite color is yellow so I made her this apron.(yes I borrowed the skinny manaquin at work for the photo) I love how it turned out, so I might need one for myself!


Got this idea of "dollar store crafts" . Its a scarf made from 4" x 4" squares of t-shirt material. I made mine from a big bag of t-shirt scraps I found at DI. Brice thought I should be in a 4th of July parade, but I think it's more Christmas. I made one for Hannah with pink and white stripes.


Made from 2 of my shirts that were too small. I kind of just made up the pattern. Im not sure that it's my favorite. I might have to keep messing with it.


Due to the recent popularity of my sweater baby booties I created a new store on Etsy. www.peekaboomonkey.etsy.com.

Future Baby Booties!!

1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

ok so Kim! You are seriously so talented, but you already know I think you are amazing in all your talents! Great job!