9/2/09

My Room Redo's

Recently we added another bedroom to the upstairs by turning our front living room into the master bedroom. That way we were able to seperate Ben & Hannah & give them their own rooms. Here are some pictures of the new rooms. I love the way they turned out!


Ben's nickname is Monkey so I thought it would be fun to put some on the walls. I made these out of cardboard using the barrel of monkey's game as my inspiration and then just painted them with some craft paint I had on hand. Cost=$0.00
The Dream sign and stickers were from $1 section at Target & the $1 store.

I made these pillows years ago out of some T-shirts and an old dress.
Cost=$0.00
The pillows in the first picture I made from old sweaters.
(The pompom one is from the thrift store.)




This was another fun cardboard project. I saw it in a book called Dorm Decor. I did a google search for the template and found that Chronicle Books was offering the template free on their blog. YEAH! I covered it with some old contact paper (Grandma) and voila.
We actually sell something very similar at the general store.

One more cardboard decor. I made this a while ago. We were selling this sign (in metal) at the Sundance Deli but I didn't want to spend the cash so, cardboard and spray paint.


This is Hannah's new Duvet cover. I am in love with it. It's from Dwell studio for Target.

The dresser's in this room are older than me. I was going to paint them but after I replaced the knobs with glass ones I liked them enough to leave them alone. (For now at least)

This dresser was mine as a baby & the hamper was grandma's. I made the sheep clock for my grandma back when I was a teenager.

You just get one picture of my new room. (the other side was too messy). We're using Grandma's bedroom set of course. And my new bedding couldn't be more perfect. I love how much more space we have now!

No comments: